1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 45 degree;
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol - containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply small amount of talc;
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small "lobe" which will be later used as grip ( aim to perform armpit depilation in one application).
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 second. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely ( when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand);
6. Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat procedure at the next section;
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free product.